xMessenger is an easy to use tool designed to offer users a stealth chat that allows you to send messages to another computer who has started the xMessenger server (possibly stealthily in background). The connection is through TCP port 11112. You just need to know the IP address.
· Run xMessenger server on the target computer
· Run xMessenger client and connect it to the server by entering the adress IP
· Make sure that TCP port 11112 is open
· Send few messages in a message box or in the system tray
· You can set up some elements, like the priority, the icon, and you can give the right of reply